• Made In the SE Awards Celebration Dinner

Name:  FotoJet (4).jpg
Views: 16
Size:  1.03 MB

We had a great evening in Gatwick celebrating South East of England manufacturing companies. I had taken part in the judging process weeks ago and last night was the Insider Made In The South East awards dinner. I was thrilled to present the Export Award to the winning company Focus SB. Congratulations to all the incredible businesses that took part and those who won an award! EEF are very pleased to support these awards around the country. Finally many thanks to the key note speaker David Seall. It was a great night and another opportunity to show case manufacturing achievements!
    Jim Davison
    Network Director
    EEF
  • Name:  FotoJet (4).jpg
Views: 16
Size:  1.03 MB

We had a great evening in Gatwick celebrating South East of England manufacturing companies. I had taken part in the judging process weeks ago and last night was the Insider Made In The South East awards dinner. I was thrilled to present the Export Award to the winning company Focus SB. Congratulations to all the incredible businesses that took part and those who won an award! EEF are very pleased to support these awards around the country. Finally many thanks to the key note speaker David Seall. It was a great night and another opportunity to show case manufacturing achievements!
    Jim Davison
    Network Director
    EEF