EEF Manufacturing Conference - SME display offer
07-11-2018, 03:59 PM - Views: 182
Our annual Manufacturing Conference and dinner will be held on 19 February 2019 at the QEII in London, and this year we want to highlight all the great products our SME's are manufacturing. We have an entire section dedicated to showcase the technologies and innovations our industry has to offer.
Exhibiting at the conference enables you to promote your products and services to around 800 of Britain's most successful manufacturing business.
It’s an opportunity to significantly raise your profile with industry's top decision makes, and network with future business partners.
This area is for companies with a headcount of under 250 who have a piece of equipment they would like to display. In order to make the most of your area and draw delegates to your display we recommend think outside the box. The more fascinating and interactive the piece of equipment, the more potential for delegate interest.
What’s on Offer
1m x 1m area for £1,000 + VAT
- Logo and 100-word profile in the Exhibition & Display section of the website and mobile app
- Access to our mobile app to engage with delegates
- Partner pack for your organisation to align with this well respected conference including: event logo for use on your website, web images/banners, template newsletter copy
- Inclusion of your logo in our SME Display related Marketing which announces your participation
On the day
- 1x1m space for your display with a table if required, free access to power and Wi-Fi. You may also fit a pop up banner behind your table/display.
- Inclusion of your organisation’s logo and a 25-word profile in the Conference Guide; deadline is Friday 18 January 2019
- 1 complimentary conference delegate place with access to the sessions and workshops Post conference
- EEF will supply list of delegates (who opt in as per GDPR regulations): name, job title, company
Delegate scanner £199 + VAT
- 1 delegate scanner for use on your exhibition stand to capture delegates’ contact details for post-event follow up
- EEF will supply full list of scanned delegates: name, job title, company, email address, telephone number (if supplied at registration)
Delegate packs insert £800 + VAT
Reduced rate for a corporate literature to be inserted in all delegate packs. A 20% discount
Additional Delegate place £149 + VAT
- Access to the member rate for additional delegate places. A saving of £100 + VAT
- Exhibition Only places (no access to sessions or workshops) can be purchased for £99. A saving of £150+VAT
If you would like to discuss SME Display opportunities contact Rebecca Kearl on 020 7654 1501 or email Rkearl@eef.org.uk