• Making Brexit Work - Preparing Manufacturers in the North West for Brexit- 26th Oct

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share this event with you as I thought it may be of interest to those based in the North West. EEF's Brexit Roadshow will be coming to Manchester on 26th October.

As Brexit negotiations reach their climax, EEF are hosting a series of road show events titled: Making Brexit Work – Preparing Manufacturers for Brexit

The day will focus on the impact of Brexit in the North West of England, and is one of a series of events taking place across the country as part of a Brexit Roadshow, where we will be providing manufacturers with expert insight and practical guidance on Brexit and its implications for the sector, including on trade, migration and skills.

Throughout the event, delegates will hear from EEF's leadership and expert advisers, regional leaders in business and politics, and Government representatives and officials from the Departments for Exiting the EU and Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy. A series of presentations will also be provided by Brexit and trade experts such as Jill Rutter, Brexit Programmes Director at the Institute for Government, Andrew Carter, Chief Executive of Centre for Cities, and Stephen Booth, Director of Policy at Open Europe.

A keynote will be provided by a high profile local political representative, to be confirmed shortly. The event is designed to ensure that the sector is best placed to reap the benefits from its new relationship with Europe and the rest of the world.

The event will be held at the Peoples History Museum in central Manchester

When: Friday 26th October

TIME: 10 am - 4 pm (agenda to be circulated in advance)

VENUE: Peoples History Museum

Spaces at the event are unfortunately limited, and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please RSVP to EEFevents@pagefield.co.uk

Thanks

Amy
    Network Community Manager
    Download the EEF Network app for iPhone or Android here
    Need help? Ask me your questions about the network here
  • Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share this event with you as I thought it may be of interest to those based in the North West. EEF's Brexit Roadshow will be coming to Manchester on 26th October.

As Brexit negotiations reach their climax, EEF are hosting a series of road show events titled: Making Brexit Work – Preparing Manufacturers for Brexit

The day will focus on the impact of Brexit in the North West of England, and is one of a series of events taking place across the country as part of a Brexit Roadshow, where we will be providing manufacturers with expert insight and practical guidance on Brexit and its implications for the sector, including on trade, migration and skills.

Throughout the event, delegates will hear from EEF's leadership and expert advisers, regional leaders in business and politics, and Government representatives and officials from the Departments for Exiting the EU and Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy. A series of presentations will also be provided by Brexit and trade experts such as Jill Rutter, Brexit Programmes Director at the Institute for Government, Andrew Carter, Chief Executive of Centre for Cities, and Stephen Booth, Director of Policy at Open Europe.

A keynote will be provided by a high profile local political representative, to be confirmed shortly. The event is designed to ensure that the sector is best placed to reap the benefits from its new relationship with Europe and the rest of the world.

The event will be held at the Peoples History Museum in central Manchester

When: Friday 26th October

TIME: 10 am - 4 pm (agenda to be circulated in advance)

VENUE: Peoples History Museum

Spaces at the event are unfortunately limited, and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please RSVP to EEFevents@pagefield.co.uk

Thanks

Amy
    Network Community Manager
    Download the EEF Network app for iPhone or Android here
    Need help? Ask me your questions about the network here