• Marketing Humber podcast - The Business of Culture

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share the latest edition of the Business Voice is a monthly podcast from Marketing Humber, connecting Humber businesses to global challenges.

The second episode ‘The Business of Culture’ sees presenter Blair Jacobs discovering the importance culture has in establishing a healthy, prosperous region. Art and Health Consultant, Elaine Burke, joins us to assess the connection between culture and health and the enormous value this is having to the health economy. We hear how arts and culture are an integral element to the Greater Grimsby Town Deal from North East Lincolnshire Council’s Chief Executive; Rob Walsh. Professor Franco Bianchini from University of Hull and Absolutely Cultured’s Katy Fuller join us to debate Hull as the UK’s City of Culture and the legacy this is still having on the region and from Mikey Martins, Freedom Festival, who debates if it is good for businesses to have a good cultural offer.

You can listen to the podcast here https://www.marketinghumber.com/work/podcasts/

Thanks

Amy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	humber.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	1044
    Network Community Manager
    Download the EEF Network app for iPhone or Android here
    Need help? Ask me your questions about the network here
  • Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share the latest edition of the Business Voice is a monthly podcast from Marketing Humber, connecting Humber businesses to global challenges.

The second episode ‘The Business of Culture’ sees presenter Blair Jacobs discovering the importance culture has in establishing a healthy, prosperous region. Art and Health Consultant, Elaine Burke, joins us to assess the connection between culture and health and the enormous value this is having to the health economy. We hear how arts and culture are an integral element to the Greater Grimsby Town Deal from North East Lincolnshire Council’s Chief Executive; Rob Walsh. Professor Franco Bianchini from University of Hull and Absolutely Cultured’s Katy Fuller join us to debate Hull as the UK’s City of Culture and the legacy this is still having on the region and from Mikey Martins, Freedom Festival, who debates if it is good for businesses to have a good cultural offer.

You can listen to the podcast here https://www.marketinghumber.com/work/podcasts/

Thanks

Amy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	humber.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	1044
    Network Community Manager
    Download the EEF Network app for iPhone or Android here
    Need help? Ask me your questions about the network here