Export for Success: Thrive in the global economy
21-01-2019, 09:02 AM - Views: 90
Would your business benefit from:
· UK Government assistance with accessing international trade markets?
· advice and tips to improve your international trade performance?
· insights into global trade opportunities and market insights in key growth markets?
· first-hand tips from successful UK manufacturing exporters?
Join our exporting workshop at the EEF National Manufacturing Conference on 19 February 2019 to get unparalleled, practical and relevant insights into the opportunities for global UK trade.
For more information see Export for Success
This workshop will run twice at 10.45am and 2.15pm. Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Considering going international or wishing to catapult your existing export strategy into new markets? Going global is an exciting venture but requires careful planning and consideration.
The UK stands at a critical moment in its global trading history and standing. Being an independent global trading country, there will be much to inspire the confidence and optimism in UK manufacturing to develop a sound international export and trading strategy.
The workshop will give delegates access to business, and UK and international diplomatic viewpoints on the future opportunities for UK manufacturing exports, where assistance is provided to make exporting easier and practical insights on competing in international markets
• Get assistance from UK Government on accessing international trade market and other trade support schemes/initiatives
• Unparalleled, practical and relevant insights into the opportunities for global UK trade
• Advice and tips to improve your international trade performance
• Insights into global trade opportunities and market insights in key growth markets
• First-hand tips from successful UK manufacturing exporters
• Chair: TBC
• Sarah Fountain Smith, Deputy High Commissioner for Canada to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
• Rafał Sordyl, Second Secretary, Economic Section, Embassy of the Republic of Poland in London
Other industry experts to be announced shortly
Book your place at the EEF Manufacturing Conference Now
Last edited by Daniel Kirmatzis; 21-01-2019 at 09:14 AM.