• New Year, New Outlook: Nottinghamshire Manufacturing Network & EEF

The Nottinghamshire Manufacturing Network (NMN) have joined EEF, the Manufacturers’ Organisation as an Affiliate Partner. EEF are working with the Nottinghamshire Manufacturing Network to champion and strengthen the profile of UK manufacturing, but also introduce a larger UK based manufacturing network to Nottinghamshire Manufacturing Network members for sharing best practice and promoting their own businesses and building their own network.

What this means for you?

As a manufacturing member of Nottinghamshire Manufacturing Network, you are have the opportunity to become an EEF Affiliate Member for free. EEF Affiliate Membership includes:
    - Access to EEF policy reports & publications
    - Access to salary & pay benchmarking reports (if participated)
    - Access to EEF webinars & podcasts
    - Access to short form reports & publications
    - Access to EEF Future Manufacturing Awards
    - (Partial) Access to member networking events
    - (Partial) Access to the online EEF Network
    - The opportunity to contribute to policy surveys
    - Access to the EEF capability index (2019)
    - Access to EEF funding finders
    - Access to EEF Member advantages
    - Use of EEF’s LEAN benchmarking tools
    - Access & member rate to EEF’s National Manufacturing Conference (February 2019) & Regional Awards Dinner (October 2019)

EEF will be working with you to represent Nottinghamshire based manufacturers in our campaigning activities and policy work. Our aim is to improve the image of manufacturing and to create a favourable environment for manufacturing at a local, regional, national and EU level. We want to ensure that EEF policy and lobbying activity reflects the views of the manufacturing community by consulting yourselves through the Nottinghamshire Manufacturing Network and feeding in your views into our consultations and requests for evidence.

As your account manager at EEF for the Nottinghamshire Manufacturing Network, I would like to ask What are the key issues for you as a Nottinghamshire Based Manufacturer in 2019? Where do you think EEF can support this network further?
    Attached Files Attached Files
  • The Nottinghamshire Manufacturing Network (NMN) have joined EEF, the Manufacturers’ Organisation as an Affiliate Partner. EEF are working with the Nottinghamshire Manufacturing Network to champion and strengthen the profile of UK manufacturing, but also introduce a larger UK based manufacturing network to Nottinghamshire Manufacturing Network members for sharing best practice and promoting their own businesses and building their own network.

What this means for you?

As a manufacturing member of Nottinghamshire Manufacturing Network, you are have the opportunity to become an EEF Affiliate Member for free. EEF Affiliate Membership includes:
    - Access to EEF policy reports & publications
    - Access to salary & pay benchmarking reports (if participated)
    - Access to EEF webinars & podcasts
    - Access to short form reports & publications
    - Access to EEF Future Manufacturing Awards
    - (Partial) Access to member networking events
    - (Partial) Access to the online EEF Network
    - The opportunity to contribute to policy surveys
    - Access to the EEF capability index (2019)
    - Access to EEF funding finders
    - Access to EEF Member advantages
    - Use of EEF’s LEAN benchmarking tools
    - Access & member rate to EEF’s National Manufacturing Conference (February 2019) & Regional Awards Dinner (October 2019)

EEF will be working with you to represent Nottinghamshire based manufacturers in our campaigning activities and policy work. Our aim is to improve the image of manufacturing and to create a favourable environment for manufacturing at a local, regional, national and EU level. We want to ensure that EEF policy and lobbying activity reflects the views of the manufacturing community by consulting yourselves through the Nottinghamshire Manufacturing Network and feeding in your views into our consultations and requests for evidence.

As your account manager at EEF for the Nottinghamshire Manufacturing Network, I would like to ask What are the key issues for you as a Nottinghamshire Based Manufacturer in 2019? Where do you think EEF can support this network further?
    Attached Files Attached Files
  • Hi @Megan Ronayne

When does the Nottinghamshire Manufacturing Network meet?
    Last edited by Daniel Kirmatzis; 30-01-2019 at 04:19 PM. Reason: tagging
  • Hi @Megan Ronayne

When does the Nottinghamshire Manufacturing Network meet?
  • Hi @John Benjamin it meets every other month, the next meeting is in March. The chair @Mark Goldby will be able to provide you with further information on the meetings for you. Are you based in Nottingham yourself? Are you attending the EEF Conference in February? Good place to meet with some of the Nottinghamshire Manufacturing Network members there too?
  • Hi @John Benjamin it meets every other month, the next meeting is in March. The chair @Mark Goldby will be able to provide you with further information on the meetings for you. Are you based in Nottingham yourself? Are you attending the EEF Conference in February? Good place to meet with some of the Nottinghamshire Manufacturing Network members there too?
  • Hi Megan. Yes, Nottingham based, and yes, I'm going to the February event John
  • Hi Megan. Yes, Nottingham based, and yes, I'm going to the February event John
  • Quote Originally Posted by John Benjamin View Post
    Hi Megan. Yes, Nottingham based, and yes, I'm going to the February event John
    Great!! Which workshops are you planning to join at the workshop? Perhaps we could introduce you to some Nottinghamshire Manufacturing Network members at the event, they are also attending the dinner too, could sit you together if you’re also at the dinner?

Sent from my iPhone using EEF Network
  • Quote Originally Posted by John Benjamin View Post
    Hi Megan. Yes, Nottingham based, and yes, I'm going to the February event John
    Great!! Which workshops are you planning to join at the workshop? Perhaps we could introduce you to some Nottinghamshire Manufacturing Network members at the event, they are also attending the dinner too, could sit you together if you’re also at the dinner?

Sent from my iPhone using EEF Network
  • Hi @Megan Ronayne, that would be great, thank you. I am attending: Digital Future of UK Manufacturing and Competitiveness and Innovation: The keys to a Sustainable Steel Industry - PM (Innovation)
    Last edited by Daniel Kirmatzis; 04-02-2019 at 09:55 AM.
  • Hi @Megan Ronayne, that would be great, thank you. I am attending: Digital Future of UK Manufacturing and Competitiveness and Innovation: The keys to a Sustainable Steel Industry - PM (Innovation)
  • Thanks John, I'll Message you my number, text me on the day and I will introduce you to the Nottinghamshire members who will be attending also! Look forward to meeting you on the 19th!
    Last edited by Megan Ronayne; 04-02-2019 at 01:51 PM.
  • Thanks John, I'll Message you my number, text me on the day and I will introduce you to the Nottinghamshire members who will be attending also! Look forward to meeting you on the 19th!