• Kanban Implementation after a EEF visit - a presentation of our progress

Hi All,

At the end of 2017, I attended an open day via EEF of Bisley Office Furniture. They had implemented Kanban and were encouraging others to implement it also.

Even though we are a much smaller company, and a different kind of business (a mixture of subcon work and our own product), we set about implementing Kanban for our internally made parts.

We have put together a brief Powerpoint on our progress. Might convince SMEs that it is possible! Happy to give more details info if required.

Cheers,
    Tim Morris
    ABT
    Attached Files Attached Files
  • Hi All,

At the end of 2017, I attended an open day via EEF of Bisley Office Furniture. They had implemented Kanban and were encouraging others to implement it also.

Even though we are a much smaller company, and a different kind of business (a mixture of subcon work and our own product), we set about implementing Kanban for our internally made parts.

We have put together a brief Powerpoint on our progress. Might convince SMEs that it is possible! Happy to give more details info if required.

Cheers,
    Tim Morris
    ABT
    Attached Files Attached Files
  • Hi @Tim Morris

Thank you for posting such a useful document that will certainly be beneficial to other members. Can I take this opportunity to thank you for being a such a valued member of the EEF Community this year and thank you for all the contributions you have made.

Wishing you a merry Christmas.

Best regards,

Daniel.
    Network Community Manager
    Need help? Ask me your questions about the Network here

You can now download the EEF Network on the Apple Store or Google Play see here
  • Hi @Tim Morris

Thank you for posting such a useful document that will certainly be beneficial to other members. Can I take this opportunity to thank you for being a such a valued member of the EEF Community this year and thank you for all the contributions you have made.

Wishing you a merry Christmas.

Best regards,

Daniel.
    Network Community Manager
    Need help? Ask me your questions about the Network here

You can now download the EEF Network on the Apple Store or Google Play see here
  • Hi @Tim Morris, how about writing a blog post of your story adopting kanban for your own company? I'm sure other SMEs will find this useful. We have our manufacturing champion feature which I think this would be excellent for?
    Last edited by Daniel Kirmatzis; 15-01-2019 at 11:32 AM.
  • Hi @Tim Morris, how about writing a blog post of your story adopting kanban for your own company? I'm sure other SMEs will find this useful. We have our manufacturing champion feature which I think this would be excellent for?