• Setting up a factory in Eastern Europe

Hi All,

Does anyone have experience of setting up a subsidiary manufacturing facility in Eastern Europe (Poland)?

If so, I would like to understand your experiences and the challenges you faced (ignoring Brexit for now).

Regards,
    Tim Morris
  • Hi All,

Does anyone have experience of setting up a subsidiary manufacturing facility in Eastern Europe (Poland)?

If so, I would like to understand your experiences and the challenges you faced (ignoring Brexit for now).

Regards,
    Tim Morris

• Hi @Tim Morris

Thank you for posting your question. We will contact another member for you to see if they can help. In the mean time I encourage other members to respond with their experiences.

Best regards,

Daniel.
    Network Community Manager
    Need help? Ask me your questions about the Network here

You can now download the EEF Network on the Apple Store or Google Play see here
  • Hi @Tim Morris

Thank you for posting your question. We will contact another member for you to see if they can help. In the mean time I encourage other members to respond with their experiences.

Best regards,

Daniel.

• Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Kirmatzis View Post
    Hi @Tim Morris

Best regards,

Daniel.
    Hi

In a previous role, I was responsible for a manufacturing site in Poland and for setting up an operation in Hungary.

I am happy to help if I can.

Regards

Nigel

Sent from my iPhone using EEF Network
  • Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Kirmatzis View Post
    Hi @Tim Morris

Best regards,

Daniel.
    Hi

In a previous role, I was responsible for a manufacturing site in Poland and for setting up an operation in Hungary.

I am happy to help if I can.

Regards

Nigel

Sent from my iPhone using EEF Network

• Hi @Nigel Whittingham that would be great. @Tim Morris I will connect you with Nigel

Thank you Nigel.

Best regards,

Daniel

Sent from my SM-G920F using EEF Network mobile app

• Hi @Nigel Whittingham that would be great. @Tim Morris I will connect you with Nigel

Thank you Nigel.

Best regards,

Daniel

Sent from my SM-G920F using EEF Network mobile app