Register now! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the network index.
1. Please read our full Terms and Conditions before agreeing to become a registered user of EEF’s Online Problem-Solving Network.
2. Opinions expressed on the Network are those of the respective contributing user and therefore do not represent those of EEF Limited, its management or its employees. EEF Limited is not responsible for and disclaims all liability for content and comments contributed by users.
3. We ask that you do not use EEF Limited’s Problem Solving Network to display any material which is:
• Racist, sexist, homophobic, pornographic, obscene, profane or vulgar
• Defamatory of any person, entity or organisation
• Abusive, threatening or otherwise likely to be harmful to those persons likely to use EEF’s Network
• In contravention of any relevant local, national or international law or which incites or encourages the contravention of any such law
• Otherwise offensive in the opinion of EEF Limited
• Infringing of the Rights (including the Intellectual Property Rights) of any legal or natural person or
• related to the conduct of a business other than EEF Limited
In addition you agree not to place links on the network where those links take users to unlawful material or material that contravenes these Terms and Conditions.
4. You understand that by posting a question or contributing to a conversation thread your post/comment can be traced to your specific user account containing your email address, user name, date and time of sign up and IP address at date and time of posting.
5. By posting comments on EEF Limited’s Network, you agree to allow the content to be re-used or quoted by EEF Limited, without notification.
6. References to other websites is beyond the control of EEF Limited. As such EEF Limited cannot be held responsible for the content of such websites.
7. You are not permitted to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site, except where expressly permitted by EEF.
8. When you register on EEF Limited’s Network, you will create a personal profile and password. These details are for sole use by you; sharing your log in details and password with any other person or making it available to multiple users on a network is strictly prohibited.
9. All Members are encouraged to be honest and sign up with correct professional details including place of work and job titles. However, EEF Limited assumes no liability for the actual identity of a Member. Each Member is solely responsible for checking the actual identity of another Member.