25-10-2018, 02:58 PMJane High replied to a post Evaluating competence of personnel and ongoing effectiveness in Manufacturing AdviceHi Clare Wortley - this is a very difficult one - I guess you need individual KPIs that link to team KPIS that link to the Company objectives. So an example of effectiveness for someone in an accounting role could be (a) closing the ledger by a certain date (b) error ratio (c if credit control cash collected on time. For other jobs it could be number of defective components produced - then you have the ones that are company wide. On time, absence, taking part in suggestion schemes etc - good luck.3 replies | 563 view(s)
25-10-2018, 02:34 PMHi does anyone know of a piece of software or mobile app to track where someone spends their time. This is for a management tool in terms of working out what activities are carried out as opposed to anything production or machine orientated thanks2 replies | 192 view(s)
25-10-2018, 02:33 PMJane High replied to a post Have you ran a Gallup Employee Engagement Survey? in Manufacturing AdviceHi Mark Maltby we run this every year and give feedback on it either just before or post Xmas - we also do year on year trends when giving feedback8 replies | 793 view(s)
25-10-2018, 02:32 PMHi Marie Thomas We do a production bonus linked to KPIs paid monthly and everyone is the PRP scheme we have run this for over 20 years and it has proved very successful in people feeling like part of the bigger picture11 replies | 1165 view(s)
25-10-2018, 02:31 PMHi Dan Aldridge we use the ACAS template but adapt it - we also incorporate into our values and a couple of the GALLUP questions as well to make sure they are getting recognition and giving recongnition.4 replies | 499 view(s)
25-10-2018, 02:29 PMHi Paul Smith we do permanent nights get paid for 40 work 37.5 and they get a 20% uplift on the basic hourly rate. We did this year amalgamate our day shift rate which was 25% into our normal hourly rate so prior to this they would have got their normal hourly rate say £10.00 plus 50% uplift making it £15.00 per hour but now they get £12.50 plus 20% making it £15.00 per hour - hope this helps. We keep the same people on nights and don't alternate them for health reasons7 replies | 193 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Jane High
About Jane High
- Job Title:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 12-11-2018 01:44 PM
- Join Date
- 03:00 PM - Jane High mentioned Clare Wortley in post Evaluating competence of personnel and ongoing effectivenessHi Clare Wortley - this is a very d...
- 02:56 PM - Marie Thomas mentioned Jane High in post Employee Engagement/Staff discount schemesHi Jackie Williams hows this ...
- 02:46 PM - Amy Brunsdon mentioned Jane High in post Time trackingHi Jane High thanks for your ques...
- 02:41 PM - Jane High mentioned Dan Aldridge in post AppraisalsHi Dan Aldridge we use the ACAS tem...
- 02:39 PM - Jane High mentioned Marie Thomas in post Employee Engagement/Staff discount schemesHi Marie Thomas We do a production ...
- 02:38 PM - Jane High mentioned Mark Maltby in post Have you ran a Gallup Employee Engagement Survey?Hi Mark Maltby we run this every ...
- 02:37 PM - Jane High mentioned Paul Smith in post Shift Premia rate - NightsHi Paul Smith we do permanent nig...
- 01:05 PM - Stephen Tulip mentioned Jane High in post Professional Film for websiteHi Jane High, http://firstsightm...
- 11:42 AM - Mark Thornhill mentioned Jane High in post Stock Software - simple ERP system recommendations?Hi Jane High How do you plan to...
- 10:57 AM - Laura McBrown mentioned Jane High in post Professional Film for websiteHi Jane High, We used a company...